Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,637 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1915Eli Wallach
- 1945Marion Rung
- 1959Barbara Wilshere
- 1966C. Thomas Howell
- 1969Patrice O'Neal
- 1974Nicole Appleton
- 1982Jack Huston
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1302Azzone Visconti, Italian ruler, founded Milan (d. 1339)
- 1884John Carpenter, American sprinter (d. 1933)
- 1910Louis Prima, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and actor (d. 1978)
- 1920Fiorenzo Magni, Italian cyclist (d. 2012)
- 1928Noam Chomsky, American linguist and philosopher
- 1954Mike Nolan, Irish singer (Bucks Fizz and Brooks)
- 1965Toshinori Omi, Japanese actor
- 1966Kazue Itoh, Japanese actress
- 1972Tammy Lynn Sytch, American wrestler and manager
- 1988Angelina Gabueva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1869American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
- 1946A fire at the Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, kills 119 people, the deadliest hotel fire in U.S. history.
- 1962Prince Rainier III of Monaco revises the principality’s constitution, devolving some of his power to advisory and legislative councils.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 1995The Galileo spacecraft arrives at Jupiter, a little more than six years after it was launched by Space Shuttle Atlantis during Mission STS-34.
- 2007The Hebei Spirit oil spill begins in South Korea after a crane barge that had broken free from a tug collides with the Very Large Crude Carrier, Hebei Spirit.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave McArtney, Louis Lumière, Larry Scott, Millie Corretjer, Robby Benson, Daniel Seavey, Viktor Giacobbo, Rosario Flores, Mabel King, James Sikking.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1930 – Will Hutchins, American actor; September 25, 1957 – Ian Reddington, English actor; May 8, 1938 – Corine Rottschäfer, Dutch model, Miss World 1959.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087