Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 341st day of the year 2006. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,343 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,781 days or 4.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 15, 2038.
If a dog named Gee - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Fay Bainter
- 1932Ellen Burstyn
- 1946Kirsti Sparboe
- 1950Ron Hynes
- 1959Barbara Wilshere
- 1974Nicole Appleton
- 1976Vanessa Lorenzo
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones
- 1989Nicholas Hoult
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1637Bernardo Pasquini, Italian organist and composer (d. 1710)
- 1884John Carpenter, American sprinter (d. 1933)
- 1904Konstantin Sokolsky, Russian-Latvian singer (d. 1991)
- 1942Peter Tomarken, American game show host and producer (d. 2006)
- 1952Eckhard Märzke, German footballer and manager
- 1966Andres Kasekamp, Canadian-Estonian historian and academic
- 1969Patrice O'Neal, American comedian and actor (d. 2011)
- 1972Hermann Maier, Austrian skier
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana, Thai actress and singer
- 1988Emily Browning, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ivan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1972Imelda Marcos survives an assassination attempt using a bolo knife against her.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1975Warschauer Kniefall - German Chancellor Willy Brandt makes a gesture of humility towards the victims of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 1995The Galileo spacecraft arrives at Jupiter, a little more than six years after it was launched by Space Shuttle Atlantis during Mission STS-34.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
- 2007The Hebei Spirit oil spill begins in South Korea after a crane barge that had broken free from a tug collides with the Very Large Crude Carrier, Hebei Spirit.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Faye Grant, Thunder, Adam Lamberg, Alan J.W. Bell, Diandra Newlin, Angélica María, Patrick Dempsey, Marco Ferreri, Oh Dal-su, Brian Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 2006.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 2006 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 10, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 2000. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wanna Love You by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 136 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,343 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,781 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 180
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2038
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 10, 1982 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 2000 (-159)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: I Wanna Love You by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg (December 9, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1934 – Ox Baker, American wrestler and actor (d. 2014); April 14, 1967 – Julia Zemiro, French-Australian actress and singer; August 7, 1944 – John Glover, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059