Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1911. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,217 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,072 days or 35.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,328 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1943.
If a dog named Ker - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 448 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Georges Méliès
- 1918Gérard Souzay
- 1936David Carradine
- 1939Jerry Butler
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1989Jen Ledger
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1412Astorre II Manfredi, Italian lord (d. 1468)
- 1724Claude Balbastre, French organist and composer (d. 1799)
- 1862Georges Feydeau, French playwright (d. 1921)
- 1935Tatiana Zatulovskaya, Russian-Israeli chess player
- 1970Me Phi Me, American rapper
- 1977Priit Narusk, Estonian skier
- 1982Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-American rapper and actress
- 1983Liu Song, Chinese snooker player
- 1987Jana Juricová, Slovak tennis player
- 1994Raheem Sterling, English footballer
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Daniels, Harrison Page, Michael J. Anderson, DJ Qualls, Gabrielle Glaister, Fairuz, Bruce Morrow, Theo James, Peter Berg, Jason Falkner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1911.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1911 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 2, 1903. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1911
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,217 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,072 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,328
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1943
- Age in dog years: 448 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 2, 1903 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1960 – Leslie Ash, English actress; April 2, 1976 – Geneva Cruz, Filipino singer and actress (Smokey Mountain); March 27, 1963 – Bedabrata Pain, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,906