Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1911. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,153 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,051 days or 35.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,325 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1943.
If a dog named Arris - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 448 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arris will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Arris will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Albert Üksip
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1911Lee J. Cobb
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui
- 1953Sam Kinison
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1963Greg Howe
- 1965David Harewood
- 1974Nick Zinner
- 1982Nicki Minaj
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1923Rudolph Pariser, Chinese-American soldier and chemist
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1939Soko Richardson, American drummer (Kings of Rhythm and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers) (d. 2004)
- 1945John Banville, Irish author and journalist
- 1962Wendell Pierce, American actor and producer
- 1970Emi Wakui, Japanese actress
- 1972Édson Ribeiro, Brazilian sprinter
- 1976Reed Johnson, American baseball player
- 1978Frédéric Piquionne, French footballer
- 1982DeeDee Trotter, American runner
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1660A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare’s play Othello.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Gray, Kō Shibasaki, Chieko Honda, Dick Van Patten, Kelly Slater, Leilani Sarelle, Anton Yelchin, Reg Evans, Sofia Andres, Lucy Bell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1911.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1911 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 2, 1903. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1911
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,153 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,051 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,325
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1943
- Age in dog years: 448 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 2, 1903 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1937 – Terrence Hardiman, English actor; April 6, 1972 – Scott Martin Brooks, American actor; November 3, 1977 – Mcoy Fundales, Filipino singer-songwriter (Orange and Lemons and KENYO).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,693