Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1923. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,743 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,581 days or 31.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1955.
If a dog named Chikilin - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chikilin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chikilin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1918Gérard Souzay
- 1944George Baker
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1964James Blundell
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1979Ingrid Michaelson
- 1986Kate Voegele
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1924Lionel Gilbert, Australian historian, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1941Ed Brinkman, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1971Abdullah Ercan, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1972Indrek Allmann, Estonian architect
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
- 1981Philip Rivers, American football player
- 1982Halil Altıntop, Turkish footballer
- 1985Meagan Duhamel, Canadian figure skater
- 1985Oleksiy Pecherov, Ukrainian basketball player
- 1986Kate Voegele, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana Lynn, Betty Who, Yusaku Matsuda, Elsa Benítez, Peter Tägtgren, Roger Newman, Chip Davis, Rodney Carrington, Brian Stepanek, Shanna Moakler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1923.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1923 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1939. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,743 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,176
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1955
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1931 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1939 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1961 – Zarganar, Burmese comedian, actor, and director; September 14, 1967 – Dan Cortese, American actor; July 29, 1995 – Kiray, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,735