Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Littleduke - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Littleduke will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Littleduke will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1899John Qualen
- 1908Concha Piquer
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1984Sam Hunt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1900Ants Oras, Estonian-American author and academic (d. 1982)
- 1915Ernest Lehman, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1918Gérard Souzay, French actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1930Julian Critchley, English journalist and politician (d. 2000)
- 1954Frits Pirard, Dutch cyclist
- 1958Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Gitarkameratene)
- 1961Ann Coulter, American lawyer, journalist, and author
- 1962Marty Friedman, American-Japanese guitarist, songwriter, and television host (Megadeth, Cacophony, and Hawaii)
- 1965Carina Lau, Chinese actress and singer
- 1979Raymond Lam, Chinese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Coko, Sayed Darwish, Idaira, Katt Williams, Josh Kelley, Jennifer Rovero, Robert Symonds, DJ Tukutz, Susan Boyle, Laraine Newman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1928 – Peter Ind, English bassist and producer; November 22, 1947 – Paloma San Basilio, Spanish singer-songwriter and producer; May 19, 1983 – Michael Che, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,118