Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1932. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,859 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,620 days or 29.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,079 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1964.
If a dog named Grainne - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grainne will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Grainne will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1947Gregg Allman
- 1949Nancy Meyers
- 1964James Blundell
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1992Katie Stevens
- 1992Yui Yokoyama
- 2001Tylen Jacob Williams
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1412Astorre II Manfredi, Italian lord (d. 1468)
- 1890Bohuslav Martinů, Czech-American pianist and composer (d. 1959)
- 1902Wifredo Lam, Cuban-French painter (d. 1982)
- 1911Nikos Gatsos, Greek poet and songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1925Jimmy Smith, American organist (d. 2005)
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1956Warren Cuccurullo, American guitarist (Duran Duran, Missing Persons, TV Mania, and Chicanery)
- 1960Lim Guan Eng, Malaysian accountant and politician, 4th Chief Minister of the State of Penang
- 1972Frank Shamrock, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1984Badr Hari, Dutch kick-boxer
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marc’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Torrie Wilson, Yuko Oshima, Cicely Courtneidge, Şebnem Ferah, Bengü, Kaori Iida, Florence Ballard, Onew, Victor Buono, Ashley Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1932.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1932 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1935. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1932
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,859 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,620 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,079
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1964
- Age in dog years: 445 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 15, 1908 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1935 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1975 – Natalie Imbruglia, Australian singer-songwriter and actress; May 1, 1956 – Catherine Frot, French actress; October 12, 1979 – Jordan Pundik, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (New Found Glory and International Superheroes of Hardcore).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887