Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1937 was a Wednesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1937. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,974 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,325 days or 28.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,049 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1969.
If a dog named Ashanti - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ashanti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ashanti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Jerry Butler
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1973Doron Bell
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
- 1996Teala Dunn
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1861Aristide Maillol, French sculptor and painter (d. 1944)
- 1865Jean Sibelius, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1900Sun Li-jen, Chinese general and politician (d. 1990)
- 1908Concha Piquer, Spanish singer and actress (d. 1990)
- 1913Delmore Schwartz, American poet and author (d. 1966)
- 1919Peter Tali Coleman, Samoan-American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of American Samoa (d. 1997)
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1958Rob Curling, Malayan-English journalist
- 1966Les Ferdinand, English footballer and coach
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters USUHDIALCQJ? Check your answers here: Word scramble USUHDIALCQJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mandy Rice-Davies, Nanase Aikawa, Marilyn Beck, Billy Unger, Sakura Miyawaki, Sidharth Malhotra, Mark Boone Junior, Alasdair Milne, Eric Saade, Kim Walker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1937.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1937 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 8, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 14, 1965. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1937
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,974 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,325 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,049
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1969
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 8, 1931 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 14, 1965 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1968 – Takeshi Ueda, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (The Mad Capsule Markets); November 29, 1973 – Sarah Jones, American actress and playwright; September 16, 1952 – Mickey Rourke, American boxer, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911