Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 834 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1943Jim Morrison
- 1946Sharmila Tagore
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1965Theo Maassen
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1992Yui Yokoyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1765Eli Whitney, American engineer, invented the cotton gin (d. 1825)
- 1861Georges Méliès, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1938)
- 1899John Qualen, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1923Rudolph Pariser, Chinese-American soldier and chemist
- 1939Jerry Butler, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Impressions)
- 1953Władysław Kozakiewicz, Lithuanian-Polish pole vaulter
- 1964Mike Ruiz, Canadian-American model, actor, and photographer
- 1965Theo Maassen, Dutch actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979José Peña, Venezuelan sprinter
- 1985Josh Donaldson, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krister Henriksson, Yuka Kashino, Hiroki Suzuki, Daniel Lavoie, Jackie Lynn Taylor, Huntz Hall, Lauren Lee Smith, Bernadette Peters, Glenn Close, Jimmy Makulis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1949.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1973 – Herborg Kråkevik, Norwegian singer and actress; June 11, 1994 – Ivana Baquero, Spanish actress; June 7, 1928 – Reg Park, English-South African bodybuilder and actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948