Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1950. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,126 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,375 days or 22.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1982.
If a dog named Shonya - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shonya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shonya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Maximilian Schell
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1947Bruce Kimmel
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1965David Harewood
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1989Jen Ledger
- 1992Katie Stevens
- 1992Yui Yokoyama
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1756Archduke Maximilian Francis of Austria (d. 1801)
- 1832Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson, Norwegian-French author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1865Jean Sibelius, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1937Arne Næss, Jr., German-Norwegian mountaineer and businessman (d. 2004)
- 1943James Tate, American poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1947Chava Alberstein, Polish-born Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Doron Bell, Canadian actor
- 1977Aleksandra Olsza, Polish tennis player
- 1981Azra Akın, Dutch-Turkish model and actress, Miss World 2002
- 1982Hamit Altıntop, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pearl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Katt, Nam Gyu-ri, Screaming Lord Sutch, Jill Gascoine, Koyuki, Nick Seymour, Paul Rudd, Alan Badel, Helen Kane, Thayer David.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1950.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1950 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1937. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,126 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,375 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 851
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1982
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1937 (-135)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1955 – William Forsythe, American actor and producer; April 29, 1924 – Zizi Jeanmaire, French ballerina and actress; April 23, 1967 – Kim Hee-ae, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939