Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1963 was a Sunday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1963. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,770 days or 18.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 1995.
If a dog named Beyonce - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beyonce will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Beyonce will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Georges Méliès
- 1936David Carradine
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1964Teri Hatcher
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1973Doron Bell
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1996Teala Dunn
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1862Georges Feydeau, French playwright (d. 1921)
- 1886Albert Üksip, Estonian actor and botanist (d. 1966)
- 1892Marcus Lee Hansen, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1938)
- 1948Luis Caffarelli, Argentinian-American mathematician and academic
- 1962Nikos Karageorgiou, Greek footballer and manager
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1976Brettina, Bahamian-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1977Anita Weyermann, Swiss runner and journalist
- 1978Ian Somerhalder, American actor
- 1980Yuliya Krevsun, Ukrainian runner
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jérémy Kapone, Enrico Lo Verso, Gary Barlow, Faye Marsay, Elijah Wood, Will "Dub" Jones, Cotter Smith, Morgane Dubled, Martin Gerschwitz, María Julia Mantilla.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1963.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1963 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 1, 1992. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 24, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1963
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,310 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,770 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 688
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 1995
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 1, 1992 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 24, 1944 (-215)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Dominique by The Singing Nun (December 14, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1941 – Van Dyke Parks, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; January 24, 1916 – Gene Mako, Hungarian-American tennis player and actor (d. 2013); March 4, 1965 – Stacy Edwards, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,015