Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1968. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,428 days or 17.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 653 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 2000.
If a dog named Mimy - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mimy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mimy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1918Gérard Souzay
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr.
- 1936David Carradine
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1953Sam Kinison
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1973Corey Taylor
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
- 1982Chrisette Michele
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1911Lee J. Cobb, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1919Kateryna Yushchenko, Ukrainian computer scientist (d. 2001)
- 1952Khaw Boon Wan, Malayan-Singaporean politician, Singaporean Minister of Health
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1956Andrius Kubilius, Lithuanian academic and politician, 9th Prime Minister of Lithuania
- 1957James Cama, American martial artist and educator (d. 2014)
- 1958Michel Ferté, French race car driver
- 1968Michael Cole, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1978Anwar Siraj, Ethiopian footballer
- 1983Liu Song, Chinese snooker player
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nevaeh’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noah Bean, Mathew St. Patrick, George Clinton, Sandra Nurmsalu, György Bárdy, Miho Hatori, Gail Porter, Reta Shaw, Screaming Lord Sutch, Charlene Choi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1968.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1968 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 5, 1946. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1968
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,428 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 653
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2000
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 5, 1946 (-129)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye (December 14, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1958 – Michael Paré, American actor; December 28, 1939 – Gloria Manon, American actress; January 10, 2004 – Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069