Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Fidget - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fidget will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fidget will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Qualen
- 1936David Carradine
- 1953Sam Kinison
- 1958Thongchai McIntyre
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1979Ingrid Michaelson
- 1984Sam Hunt
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
- 2001Tylen Jacob Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1542Mary, Queen of Scots (d. 1587)
- 1756Archduke Maximilian Francis of Austria (d. 1801)
- 1908Concha Piquer, Spanish singer and actress (d. 1990)
- 1916Richard Fleischer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1923Rudolph Pariser, Chinese-American soldier and chemist
- 1943Jim Morrison, American singer-songwriter and poet (The Doors and Rick & the Ravens) (d. 1971)
- 1953Roy Firestone, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1965David Harewood, English actor
- 1983Liu Song, Chinese snooker player
- 1985Meagan Duhamel, Canadian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey DeMunn, Pat Kilbane, Francia Raisa, Elena Souliotis, Tina Malone, Stephen Daldry, William Fichtner, Lana Turner, Lucas Neff, June Carter Cash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1954 – Corbin Bernsen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 26, 1920 – Tony Randall, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2004); November 23, 1939 – Betty Everett, American singer and pianist (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,248