Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 416 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Richard Fleischer
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr.
- 1944George Baker
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1949Nancy Meyers
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1984Sam Hunt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1908Concha Piquer, Spanish singer and actress (d. 1990)
- 1927Ferdie Pacheco, American physician and author
- 1935Tatiana Zatulovskaya, Russian-Israeli chess player
- 1943Mary Woronov, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1947Gérard Blanc, French singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1980Lisa Kelly, American truck driver
- 1982Halil Altıntop, Turkish footballer
- 1982Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-American rapper and actress
- 1983Liu Song, Chinese snooker player
- 1985Dwight Howard, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, Naresh Iyer, Üllar Saaremäe, Michael Beach, Henri Étiévant, Zoltán Latinovits, Alicia Machado, Sophina Brown, Neil Patrick Harris, Rozalla.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1964 – Stephan Jenkins, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Third Eye Blind); April 5, 1951 – Dave McArtney, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hello Sailor) (d. 2013); October 7, 1986 – Kaitlyn, American wrestler and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077