Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,226 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 414 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Georges Méliès
- 1886Albert Üksip
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1936David Carradine
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1970Me Phi Me
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1861William C. Durant, American businessman, founded General Motors and Chevrolet (d. 1947)
- 1884Francis Cecil Campbell Balfour, English Lieutenant-Colonel in the british Army and colonial administrator (d. 1965)
- 1941Bobby Elliott, English drummer (The Hollies)
- 1945John Banville, Irish author and journalist
- 1959Stephen Jefferies, South African cricketer and coach
- 1972Frank Shamrock, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1972Marco Abreu, Angolan footballer
- 1977Ryan Newman, American race car driver
- 1978Vernon Wells, American baseball player
- 1982Noelle Pikus-Pace, American skeleton racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1660A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare’s play Othello.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Perkins, King Vidor, Max Thieriot, Ross Mathews, Mark Margolis, David Fury, Joseph Papp, Alan Hale, Sr., Catherine McNeil, Gene Snitsky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 8, 1983.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1979 – Rebecca DiPietro, American wrestler and model; March 29, 1934 – Nimal Mendis, Sri Lankan singer-songwriter (d. 2015); October 3, 1962 – Tommy Lee, Greek-American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Methods of Mayhem, and Rock Star Supernova).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031