Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1995 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1995. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,353 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,784 days or 7.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 16, 2027.
If a dog named Jibbah - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jibbah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jibbah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Richard Fleischer
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr.
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1974Nick Zinner
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1981Azra Akın
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1925Carmen Martín Gaite, Spanish author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1935Dharmendra, Indian actor, producer, and politician
- 1943Larry Martin, American paleontologist and ornithologist (d. 2013)
- 1951Bill Bryson, American author and academic
- 1951Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1972Frank Shamrock, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1974Nick Zinner, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Head Wound City)
- 1978Vernon Wells, American baseball player
- 1992Yui Yokoyama, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48, NMB48, and Not Yet)
- 2001Tylen Jacob Williams, American actor
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Nelson, Ashley Scott, Niki Evans, Maryam Hassouni, Jamie Dornan, Sofia Vassilieva, Tate Donovan, Will Arnett, GoonRock, John Anderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1995.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1995 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 2014. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1995
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,353 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,784 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 282
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2027
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 2014 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1980 (-138)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men (December 9, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1972 – Lou Brutus, American singer-songwriter, radio host, and photographer; June 18, 1922 – Lois Ramsey, Australian actress; January 13, 1942 – Carol Cleveland, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891