Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1902 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1902. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,469 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,156 days or 38.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1934.
If a dog named Bruno - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 484 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bruno will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bruno will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1986Wanda Nara
- 1989Elle Evans
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1508Gemma Frisius, Dutch mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555)
- 1845Joel Chandler Harris, American journalist and author (d. 1908)
- 1899Jean de Brunhoff, French author and illustrator (d. 1937)
- 1901Ödön von Horváth, Hungarian-German author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1916Jerome Beatty, Jr., American soldier, journalist, and author (d. 2002)
- 1942Diana Yorgova, Bulgarian long jumper
- 1946Nicholas Reade, English bishop
- 1970Kara DioGuardi, American singer-songwriter and producer (Platinum Weird)
- 1987Kostas Giannoulis, Greek footballer
- 2002Timothy Chan, Filipino-Chinese actor
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1962The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tatiana Thumbtzen, Matthew McGrory, Brian Eno, Otis Rush, Keith Barron, Dalia El Behery, Tamaryn Payne, Bobby Freeman, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, Richard Kline.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1902.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1902 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 8, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1902
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,469 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,156 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,438
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1934
- Age in dog years: 484 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1922 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 8, 1907 (-193)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1952 – Tania Tsanaklidou, Greek singer and actress; July 2, 1914 – Ethelreda Leopold, American actress (d. 1988); September 24, 1938 – Steve Douglas, American saxophonist, flute player, and producer (The Wrecking Crew) (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,757