Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,637 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1941Beau Bridges
- 1945Michael Nouri
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1962Felicity Huffman
- 1968Kurt Angle
- 1969Saskia Garel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1837Émile Waldteufel, French pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1915)
- 1915Eloise Jarvis McGraw, American author (d. 2000)
- 1919William Lipscomb, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1933Milt Campbell, American decathlete and football player (d. 2012)
- 1950Joan Armatrading, Caribbean-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1954Henk ten Cate, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1958Nick Seymour, Australian bass player, songwriter, and producer (Crowded House, Deadstar, and Tarmac Adam)
- 1968Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor
- 1982Bastian Swillims, German sprinter
- 1990LaFee, German singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Wright, Mandy Chiang, Joseph Mazzello, Adam Gontier, Jay Farrar, Dan Blocker, Inger Nilsson, Andy Samberg, Charlie Higson, Tony Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1918 – Joey Bishop, American actor and producer (d. 2007); January 16, 1950 – Debbie Allen, American actress, dancer, and choreographer; June 29, 1944 – Gary Busey, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948