Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,580 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1861Hélène Smith, French psychic and occultist (d. 1929)
- 1901Carol Dempster, American actress (d. 1991)
- 1928Dick Van Patten, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1929Bob Hawke, Australian politician, 23rd Prime Minister of Australia
- 1931William Reynolds, American actor
- 1943Pit Martin, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2008)
- 1946Nicholas Reade, English bishop
- 1946Sonia Gandhi, Italian-Indian politician
- 1966Dave Harold, English snooker player
- 1976Bae Soo-bin, South Korean actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Ustinov, Broderick Crawford, Tamannaah, Alex Black, Marie-Josée Croze, Christine Boisson, Lisa Guerrero, Kristen Miller, Nikki Yanofsky, Johnny Cymbal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1912 – Ollie Johnston, American animator and voice actor (d. 2008); January 31, 1973 – Portia de Rossi, Australian-American actress; May 25, 1932 – Steve Rossi, American comedian and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038