Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1918Joyce Redman
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe
- 1979Olivia Lufkin
- 1991Choi Minho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1868Fritz Haber, Polish-German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1934)
- 1926Jan Křesadlo, Czech-English psychologist and author (d. 1995)
- 1929John Cassavetes, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1942Joe McGinniss, American journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1953Cornelis de Bondt, Dutch composer and educator
- 1954Jean-Claude Juncker, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1971Srirasmi Suwadee, Thai wife of Vajiralongkorn
- 1973Vénuste Niyongabo, Burundian runner
- 1976Chris Booker, American baseball player
- 1990Daundre Barnaby, Jamaican-Canadian runner (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorinda Clark-Cole, Shlomo Artzi, Stephen Woolley, Blake Clark, Jessica Alba, Emiri Henmi, Sunil Dutt, Bobby Deol, John Bush, Alex Kapp Horner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1911.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 4, 1944 – Anna McGarrigle, Canadian singer-songwriter (Kate and Anna McGarrigle and Mountain City Four); November 15, 1983 – DJ Skee, American DJ and producer; September 22, 1985 – Tatiana Maslany, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884