Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,848 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,315 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named The Dude - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 The Dude will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like The Dude will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1929John Cassavetes
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1934Junior Wells
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1945Michael Nouri
- 1962Felicity Huffman
- 1979Chen Hao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1748Claude Louis Berthollet, French chemist and academic (d. 1822)
- 1751Maria Luisa of Parma (d. 1819)
- 1861Hélène Smith, French psychic and occultist (d. 1929)
- 1901Ödön von Horváth, Hungarian-German author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1905Dalton Trumbo, American author and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1938David Houston, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993)
- 1964Johannes B. Kerner, German journalist and sportscaster
- 1984Ángel Guirado, Spanish–Filipino footballer
- 2000Diāna Ņikitina, Latvian figure skater
- 2002Timothy Chan, Filipino-Chinese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1962The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alla Kazanskaya, Danny McNamara, Jack Schaeffer, Harold Pinter, Kelly Carlson, Henry Cho, Saab Magalona, Richie Sambora, Emily Perkins, Virginia Pearson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1993 – Hannah Marks, American actress; March 12, 1923 – Hanne Hiob, German actress and screenwriter (d. 2009); May 13, 1913 – Robert Dorning, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178