Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,793 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Rosetta - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosetta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rosetta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1850Emma Abbott
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1962Felicity Huffman
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1986Wanda Nara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
- 1917James Rainwater, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1926Roger McGee, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1936Ben Pon, Dutch race car driver
- 1937Darwin Joston, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1942Joe McGinniss, American journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1954Phil Bryant, American academic and politician, 63rd Governor of Mississippi
- 1967Joshua Bell, American violinist and conductor
- 1972Fabrice Santoro, Tahitian-French tennis player and sportscaster
- 1984Ángel Guirado, Spanish–Filipino footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Lefebvre, Shlomo Artzi, Jack Osbourne, Gérard Lanvin, Elaine Cassidy, David Broza, Tiffany Evans, Concordia Selander, Massimo Girotti, Charlie Adler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1958 – Toyah Willcox, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Toyah, The Humans, and Sunday All Over the World); January 12, 1930 – Glenn Yarbrough, American singer and actor; December 4, 1979 – Ysabella Brave, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151