Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,062 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,255 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1952Michael Dorn
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1717Johann Joachim Winckelmann, German archaeologist and historian (d. 1768)
- 1870Ida S. Scudder, Indian physician and missionary (d. 1960)
- 1905Dalton Trumbo, American author and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
- 1942Billy Bremner, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1997)
- 1942Diana Yorgova, Bulgarian long jumper
- 1969Saskia Garel, Jamaican-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (Love and Sas)
- 1972Tré Cool, German-American drummer, songwriter, and actor (Green Day, The Lookouts, Foxboro Hot Tubs, and The Network)
- 1982Tamilla Abassova, Russian cyclist
- 1986Wanda Nara, Argentinian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Sung-yeol, Xian Lim, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, Matt Corby, Robert Mugge, Christian Meier, James Dunn, Roman Lob, James Fox, Tucker Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 9, 1915.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1964 – Nicolas Cage, American actor, director, and producer; October 25, 1924 – Billy Barty, American actor and singer (d. 2000); June 17, 1988 – Toru Baba, Japanese actor, entertainer, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882