Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,178 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1937Darwin Joston
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe
- 1989Elle Evans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1900Albert Weisbord, American activist, founded the Communist League of Struggle (d. 1977)
- 1938Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1942David Harsent, English author, poet, and academic
- 1944Neil Innes, English singer-songwriter and actor (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and The Rutles)
- 1946Sonia Gandhi, Italian-Indian politician
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1964Larry Emdur, Australian television personality
- 1970Kara DioGuardi, American singer-songwriter and producer (Platinum Weird)
- 1971Petr Nedvěd, Czech-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Dia Mirza, Indian model, actress, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernard Youens, Amara, Park Choa, George Young, Avant, Jessicka, Isla Fisher, Charmaine Sheh, Edita Gruberová, Joo Hyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 9, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1967 – Carlos Mencia, Honduran-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 3, 1928 – Kevin Hagen, American actor (d. 2005); March 15, 1985 – Maiko, Japanese-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925