Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,329 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bowen - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bowen will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bowen will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1945Michael Nouri
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1981Dia Mirza
- 1982Meryll Soriano
- 1986Wanda Nara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1571Metius, Dutch mathematician and astronomer (d. 1635)
- 1890Laura Salverson, Canadian author (d. 1970)
- 1926Henry Way Kendall, American physicist, photographer, and mountaineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- 1960Juan Samuel, Dominican-American baseball player and manager
- 1966Kadyrbek Sarbayev, Kyrgyzstani politician
- 1970Kara DioGuardi, American singer-songwriter and producer (Platinum Weird)
- 1978Gastón Gaudio, Argentinian tennis player
- 1979Chen Hao, Chinese actress and singer
- 1985Wil Besseling, Dutch golfer
- 1996Mykayla Skinner, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Teresa de Noronha, Ed Speleers, Stephen Kramer Glickman, Amy Irving, Dorothy Stratten, Leman Sam, Bill Pertwee, Giuliana De Sio, Aubrey Miles, Khloé Kardashian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 9, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1970 – Laura Wright, American actress; March 11, 1942 – Joel Steiger, American director, producer and screenwriter; March 4, 1951 – Klinton Spilsbury, Mexican-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,130