Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,388 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pretzel - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pretzel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pretzel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1847George Grossmith
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1931Paddi Edwards
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 2002Timothy Chan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1652Augustus Quirinus Rivinus, German physician and botanist (d. 1723)
- 1895Dolores Ibárruri, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 1989)
- 1897Hermione Gingold, English-American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1911Ryūzō Sejima, Japanese colonel and businessman (d. 2007)
- 1960Dobroslav Paraga, Croatian politician
- 1964Hape Kerkeling, German actor and singer
- 1966Gideon Sa'ar, Israeli lawyer and politician, 24th Minister of Internal Affairs
- 1974Wendy Dillinger, American soccer player, coach, and manager
- 1977Imogen Heap, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Frou Frou and Urban Species)
- 1980Simon Helberg, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lola Forner, Blixa Bargeld, Nils Olaf Chrisander, Subin, Michel Auclair, Alex Borstein, Roger Chapman, Ken Campbell, Stan Kirsch, William A. Wellman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 9, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1953 – Arielle Dombasle, French-American singer, actress, and director; December 27, 1950 – Haris Alexiou, Greek singer-songwriter; July 11, 1967 – Jeff Corwin, American television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161