Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1918 was a Monday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1918. It was the 49th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,442 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,481 days or 34.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,268 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1950.
If a dog named Sheeka - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sheeka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sheeka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1929John Cassavetes
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1945Matti Mäntylä
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1981Dia Mirza
- 1989Elle Evans
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1891Maksim Bahdanovič, Belarusian poet and critic (d. 1917)
- 1916Kirk Douglas, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1917James Rainwater, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1942Dick Butkus, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1946Sonia Gandhi, Italian-Indian politician
- 1953World B. Free, American basketball player
- 1954Herman Finkers, Dutch comedian and actor
- 1971Petr Nedvěd, Czech-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Chris Booker, American baseball player
- 1990LaFee, German singer-songwriter
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Celia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1962The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satomi Hirose, Jade Jagger, Maurice Copeland, Gerard Horan, Burnell Taylor, Paul Hébert, Hans Klok, Maasa Sudo, Moe Miura, Eden Sher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1918.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1918 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 29, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1915. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1918
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 49th Monday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,442 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,481 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,268
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1950
- Age in dog years: 479 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 29, 1932 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1915 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1931 – Tito Capobianco, Argentinian director and producer; April 11, 1969 – Chisato Moritaka, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; February 5, 1981 – Sara Foster, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,924