Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1920. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,717 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,239 days or 33.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1952.
If a dog named Annushka - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Annushka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Annushka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1933Morton Downey, Jr.
- 1942Dick Butkus
- 1966Toby Huss
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1977Imogen Heap
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe
- 2002Timothy Chan
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1875Harry Miller, American race car designer (d. 1943)
- 1897Hermione Gingold, English-American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1899Jean de Brunhoff, French author and illustrator (d. 1937)
- 1928Joan Blos, American author and educator
- 1940Clancy Eccles, Jamaican singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1945Matti Mäntylä, Finnish actor
- 1947Allan Jones, English cricketer and umpire
- 1952Michael Dorn, American actor and director
- 1965Joe Ausanio, American baseball player and coach
- 1970Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Abigail’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iori Nomizu, Mae Marsh, Iqbal Theba, Violent J, Lena Valaitis, George Burditt, Faron Young, Mitsuomi Takahashi, Carol Douglas, Roscoe Arbuckle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1920 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1942. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,717 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,239 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,243
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1911 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1942 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1986 – Oona Chaplin, Spanish-English actress and dancer; September 19, 1979 – Noémie Lenoir, French model and actress; December 21, 1984 – Sarah Mutch, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867