Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1923. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,281 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,760 days or 32.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1955.
If a dog named JR - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 JR will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like JR will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1850Emma Abbott
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1930Buck Henry
- 1938John Braheny
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1986Wanda Nara
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1608John Milton, English poet and philosopher (d. 1674)
- 1748Claude Louis Berthollet, French chemist and academic (d. 1822)
- 1911Ryūzō Sejima, Japanese colonel and businessman (d. 2007)
- 1938Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1942Dick Butkus, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1944Neil Innes, English singer-songwriter and actor (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and The Rutles)
- 1950Joan Armatrading, Caribbean-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1963Masako, Crown Princess of Japan
- 1969Sebastian Spence, Canadian actor
- 1995McKayla Maroney, American gymnast
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bessie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dannielle Brent, Timothy Carhart, Viktor Schwanneke, Alex Roots, Yma Sumac, Juri Ueno, A-mei, Henry Armetta, Kin Shriner, Bob Monkhouse.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1923 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1939. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,281 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,760 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,195
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1955
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1922 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1939 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1904 – Konstantin Sokolsky, Russian-Latvian singer (d. 1991); April 24, 1975 – Thad Luckinbill, American actor and producer; December 26, 1954 – Tony Rosato, Italian-Canadian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877