Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1925 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1925. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,313 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,438 days or 31.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1957.
If a dog named Liba - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liba will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Liba will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1847George Grossmith
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1957Steve Taylor
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1966Shane Scott
- 1981Dia Mirza
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1579Martin de Porres, Peruvian saint (d. 1639)
- 1806Jean-Olivier Chénier, Canadian physician (d. 1838)
- 1911Ryūzō Sejima, Japanese colonel and businessman (d. 2007)
- 1929John Cassavetes, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1931Paddi Edwards, English-American actress (d. 1999)
- 1945Matti Mäntylä, Finnish actor
- 1963Dave Hilton, Jr., Canadian boxer
- 1967Jason Dozzell, English footballer and manager
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe, American actor
- 1980Ryder Hesjedal, Canadian cyclist
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Minnie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: S. Epatha Merkerson, Edmund Gwenn, Lynn Whitfield, Susan Lynch, Elaine Hammerstein, Tess Daly, Shirley Henderson, Josh Thomas, Sarah Harding, Danielle Lineker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1925.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1925 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 20, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1913. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1925
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,313 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,438 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,162
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1957
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 20, 1935 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1913 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1980 – Gary Jarman, English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Cribs); August 28, 1980 – Carly Pope, Canadian actress and producer; July 26, 1985 – Natsuki Katō, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907