Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1927 was a Friday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1927. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,985 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,662 days or 31.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1959.
If a dog named Sumter - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sumter will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sumter will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1933Morton Downey, Jr.
- 1942Dick Butkus
- 1945Michael Nouri
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1925Dina Merrill, American actress and businesswoman
- 1931Paddi Edwards, English-American actress (d. 1999)
- 1934Junior Wells, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player (The Aces) (d. 1998)
- 1943Joanna Trollope, English author, playwright, and director
- 1943Pit Martin, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2008)
- 1944Neil Innes, English singer-songwriter and actor (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and The Rutles)
- 1952Liaqat Baloch, Pakistani politician
- 1966Dave Harold, English snooker player
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth, American actress
- 1982Nathalie De Vos, Belgian runner
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Jefferies, Tom Welham, Joe Lo Truglio, Georgi Kaloyanchev, Donna Rice Hughes, Tamara Dobson, Shingo Kawaguchi, Tony Selby, Syreeta Wright, Mike Scott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1927.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1927 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 19, 1901. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1927
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 79 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,985 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,662 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,184
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1959
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1938 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 19, 1901 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1958 – Tonya Lee Williams, English-Canadian actress and producer; June 24, 1988 – Candice Patton, American actress; February 3, 1978 – Eliza Schneider, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863