Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1933 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,903 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,046 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sahara - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sahara will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sahara will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1929John Cassavetes
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek
- 1981Dia Mirza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1845Joel Chandler Harris, American journalist and author (d. 1908)
- 1868Fritz Haber, Polish-German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1934)
- 1890Laura Salverson, Canadian author (d. 1970)
- 1931Paddi Edwards, English-American actress (d. 1999)
- 1932Donald Byrd, American trumpet player and academic (d. 2013)
- 1933Orville Moody, American sergeant and golfer (d. 2008)
- 1938Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1966Martin Taylor, English footballer
- 1966Michael Foster, American drummer (FireHouse)
- 1982Tamilla Abassova, Russian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy London, Ray J, Shontelle, Ken Stringfellow, Rachel G. Fox, Michael Bolton, Tōru Ōkawa, Hung Sin-nui, Jonathan Ke Quan, Wong Jim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1933.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1967 – Melanie Thornton, American-German singer (La Bouche) (d. 2001); May 27, 1954 – Coney Reyes, Filipino actress and producer; February 28, 1947 – Stephanie Beacham, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163