Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1933 was a Saturday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1933. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,236 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,412 days or 28.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,057 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1965.
If a dog named Neyna - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neyna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Neyna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1850Emma Abbott
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1937Darwin Joston
- 1938David Houston
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1981Dia Mirza
- 2002Timothy Chan
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1745Maddalena Laura Sirmen, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1818)
- 1850Emma Abbott, American soprano and actress (d. 1891)
- 1933Milt Campbell, American decathlete and football player (d. 2012)
- 1957Peter O'Mara, Australian guitarist and composer (Passport)
- 1958Rikk Agnew, American guitarist (The Adolescents, D.I., Social Distortion, and Christian Death)
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1963Dave Hilton, Jr., Canadian boxer
- 1966Dave Harold, English snooker player
- 1972Michael Corcoran, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 2000Diāna Ņikitina, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keremcem, Sierra McCormick, Robin Thicke, Kangta, Macklemore, James Whale, Michael Gregory, Ian McDiarmid, Claudio Capone, Alexa Ray Joel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1933.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1933 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1933
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 175 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,236 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,412 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,057
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1965
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1907 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1986 – Kaitlyn, American wrestler and model; January 1, 1988 – Ghazala Javed, Pakistani singer and dancer (d. 2012); June 9, 1989 – Logan Browning, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872