Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1936. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,339 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,446 days or 28.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,061 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1968.
If a dog named Sergeant - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sergeant will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sergeant will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1930Buck Henry
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1945Matti Mäntylä
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1971Geoff Barrow
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1652Augustus Quirinus Rivinus, German physician and botanist (d. 1723)
- 1898Emmett Kelly, American clown (d. 1979)
- 1919William Lipscomb, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1928Joan Blos, American author and educator
- 1958Rikk Agnew, American guitarist (The Adolescents, D.I., Social Distortion, and Christian Death)
- 1968Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor
- 1969Bixente Lizarazu, French footballer
- 1971Petr Nedvěd, Czech-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese-American chess player
- 2002Timothy Chan, Filipino-Chinese actor
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1962The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jasmine Guy, Serge Thériault, Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Shin Min-a, Donita Sparks, Takaaki Ishibashi, Tyler James Williams, Kieran Kane, Joseph Morgan, Frances Langford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1936.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1936 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 26, 1914. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1936
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,339 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,446 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,061
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1968
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 26, 1914 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1931 – Hans Alfredson, Swedish actor, director, and screenwriter; January 1, 1921 – Regina Bianchi, Italian actress (d. 2013); April 2, 1977 – Annett Louisan, German singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856