Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1959. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,619 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,206 days or 19.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1991.
If a dog named Meli - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1916Kirk Douglas
- 1930Buck Henry
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1968Kurt Angle
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1972Tré Cool
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1979Olivia Lufkin
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1850Emma Abbott, American soprano and actress (d. 1891)
- 1904Robert Livingston, American actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1917James Rainwater, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1938David Houston, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993)
- 1960Dobroslav Paraga, Croatian politician
- 1966Mateo Romero, American painter
- 1968Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor
- 1969Bixente Lizarazu, French footballer
- 1972Fabrice Santoro, Tahitian-French tennis player and sportscaster
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjie Paras, Mitzi Gaynor, Barry Elliot, Torri Webster, David Kirschner, Terence Trent D'Arby, Valerie Chow, Tiffani Thiessen, Robert Le Vigan, Show Luo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1959.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1959 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 25, 1979. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1959
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,619 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,206 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 732
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1991
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 25, 1979 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (-140)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell (December 14, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1996 – Jasmine Jessica Anthony, American actress; January 17, 1982 – Hwanhee, South Korean singer and actor (Fly to the Sky); April 16, 1980 – Juliette Marquis, Ukrainian actress, model, and ballerina.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,805