Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,496 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Jon Stewart - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jon Stewart will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jon Stewart will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1916Kirk Douglas
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe
- 1986Wanda Nara
- 1991Choi Minho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1900Albert Weisbord, American activist, founded the Communist League of Struggle (d. 1977)
- 1904Robert Livingston, American actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1916Kirk Douglas, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1920Bruno Ruffo, Italian motorcycle racer and racing driver (d. 2007)
- 1942David Harsent, English author, poet, and academic
- 1942Dick Butkus, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1948Marleen Gorris, Dutch director and screenwriter
- 1966Julio Rodas, Guatemalan footballer
- 1966Toby Huss, American actor and screenwriter
- 1993Laura Smulders, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elke Sommer, Adam West, Arif Şirin, Mahershala Ali, Ron Strykert, Evelina Papantoniou, David Pack, Bebe Buell, Carl Anderson, Dee Clark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1926 – Pat Coombs, English actress (d. 2002); February 10, 1901 – Stella Adler, American actress and educator (d. 1992); October 18, 1955 – David Twohy, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,283