Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,004 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1941Beau Bridges
- 1952Michael Dorn
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1977Imogen Heap
- 1979Olivia Lufkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1847George Grossmith, English actor and singer (d. 1912)
- 1901Ödön von Horváth, Hungarian-German author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1927Pierre Henry, French composer
- 1942David Harsent, English author, poet, and academic
- 1944Bob O'Connor, American politician, 57th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 2006)
- 1967Jason Dozzell, English footballer and manager
- 1970Kara DioGuardi, American singer-songwriter and producer (Platinum Weird)
- 1972Tré Cool, German-American drummer, songwriter, and actor (Green Day, The Lookouts, Foxboro Hot Tubs, and The Network)
- 1990LaFee, German singer-songwriter
- 1991Prince Joachim of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Numan, Alison Pill, Ken Baumann, Michal Yannai, Sammo Hung, Patrick Breen, Anna Maria Jopek, Shane Richie, Christian Clemenson, Daniel Chan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 9, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1967 – Carlos Mencia, Honduran-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 10, 1957 – Michael Clarke Duncan, American actor (d. 2012); September 6, 1969 – CeCe Peniston, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188