Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1991 was a Monday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,477 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mueller - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mueller will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mueller will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1937Darwin Joston
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1968Kurt Angle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1941Mehmet Ali Birand, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1942Diana Yorgova, Bulgarian long jumper
- 1946Dennis Dunaway, American bass player and songwriter
- 1948Jonathan Sumption, English historian, judge, and author
- 1970Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Petr Nedvěd, Czech-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Ángel Guirado, Spanish–Filipino footballer
- 1985Wil Besseling, Dutch golfer
- 1987Kostas Giannoulis, Greek footballer
- 1991Prince Joachim of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olga Aroseva, Wim Wenders, A-Lin, Hikaru Utada, Bill Cowsill, John C. Reilly, Maki Nishiyama, Carmen Villalobos, Joanne Peh, Tichina Arnold.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black or White by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1980 – Petri Lindroos, Finnish singer and guitarist (Ensiferum and Norther); October 23, 1943 – Alida Chelli, Italian actress and singer (d. 2012); November 8, 1954 – Jeanette McGruder, American singer and actress (The Brides of Funkenstein).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,305