Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1991 was a Monday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,420 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 319 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1938David Houston
- 1938John Braheny
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1981Dia Mirza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1608John Milton, English poet and philosopher (d. 1674)
- 1752Antoine Étienne de Tousard, French general and military engineer (d. 1813)
- 1845Joel Chandler Harris, American journalist and author (d. 1908)
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
- 1941Mehmet Ali Birand, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1944Neil Innes, English singer-songwriter and actor (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and The Rutles)
- 1958Nick Seymour, Australian bass player, songwriter, and producer (Crowded House, Deadstar, and Tarmac Adam)
- 1971Srirasmi Suwadee, Thai wife of Vajiralongkorn
- 1991Choi Minho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee)
- 1995McKayla Maroney, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ciara Hanna, Harisu, Chantal Goya, Oliver Palotai, Kōji Yakusho, Jacques Feyder, Kyo, Anthony Perkins, Agnez Mo, Senem Kuyucuoğlu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black or White by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1939 – Shelby Flint, American singer-songwriter and voice actress; April 2, 1908 – Buddy Ebsen, American actor and dancer (d. 2003); July 23, 1984 – Celeste Thorson, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022