Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1991 was a Monday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,303 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 315 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1972Tré Cool
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1561Edwin Sandys, English politician (d. 1629)
- 1594Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden (d. 1632)
- 1751Maria Luisa of Parma (d. 1819)
- 1931William Reynolds, American actor
- 1947Jaak Jõerüüt, Estonian politician, 24th Estonian Minister of Defense
- 1956Jean-Pierre Thiollet, French journalist and author
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1979Stephen McPhail, English-Irish footballer
- 1987Mat Latos, American baseball player
- 1989Elle Evans, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Pavlova, Najwa Karam, Ian Sutherland, Juan Diego Botto, Fay Kanin, Christine Ebersole, Cara Delevingne, Andrew Caldwell, Mats Bergman, Mirai Moriyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1991.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black or White by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1953 – Butch Patrick, American actor and singer; June 19, 1953 – Larry Dunn, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire); November 27, 1980 – Veronika Portsmuth, Estonian singer and conductor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926