Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 2000. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,010 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,337 days or 6.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 17, 2032.
If a dog named Laptop - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laptop will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Laptop will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1847George Grossmith
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 2002Timothy Chan
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1876Berton Churchill, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1940)
- 1926Jan Křesadlo, Czech-English psychologist and author (d. 1995)
- 1947Allan Jones, English cricketer and umpire
- 1947Jaak Jõerüüt, Estonian politician, 24th Estonian Minister of Defense
- 1947Tom Daschle, American soldier, academic, and politician
- 1960Stefen Fangmeier, American visual effects designer and director
- 1961Joe Lando, American actor
- 1971Petr Nedvěd, Czech-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1973Vénuste Niyongabo, Burundian runner
- 1993Mark McMorris, Canadian snowboarder
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aubrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marty Paich, Jan Peerce, Kazue Itoh, Lena Söderberg, Beenie Man, Denise Welch, Mageina Tovah, Vincent Gallo, Agnes Nixon, Paulette Noizeux.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 2000.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 2000 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 24, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +203. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 25, 1993. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,010 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,337 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 238
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2032
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 24, 1997 (+203)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 25, 1993 (-133)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (December 9, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1968 – Heath, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (X Japan); January 22, 1981 – Willa Ford, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; May 23, 1921 – Edna Skinner, American actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,088