Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 2000. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,266 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,422 days or 6.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 17, 2032.
If a dog named Biff - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biff will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Biff will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1968Kurt Angle
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., American captain, actor, and producer (d. 2000)
- 1920Carlo Azeglio Ciampi, Italian economist and politician, 10th President of Italy
- 1930Buck Henry, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1933Ashleigh Brilliant, English-American author and illustrator
- 1944Tadashi Irie, Japanese mobster
- 1950Joan Armatrading, Caribbean-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Hape Kerkeling, German actor and singer
- 1968Brian Bell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Weezer, Space Twins, and The Relationship)
- 1976Bae Soo-bin, South Korean actor
- 2000Diāna Ņikitina, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UEUEUZCS? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UEUEUZCS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leven Rambin, Richard Tucker, Sean Garrett, David Paich, Katie Featherston, Kim Ji-hoo, Ron Perlman, Fay Wray, Leilani Sarelle, Tim Peper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 2000.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 2000 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 24, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +203. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 25, 1993. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 39 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,266 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,422 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 246
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2032
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 24, 1997 (+203)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 25, 1993 (-133)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (December 9, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1994 – Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress; November 27, 1969 – Chin Han, Singaporean actor; April 9, 1953 – John Howard, English singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012