Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 2004. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,729 days or 4.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 17, 2036.
If a dog named Tenga - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tenga will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tenga will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1933Morton Downey, Jr.
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1989Elle Evans
- 2002Timothy Chan
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1717Johann Joachim Winckelmann, German archaeologist and historian (d. 1768)
- 1933Ashleigh Brilliant, English-American author and illustrator
- 1944Bob O'Connor, American politician, 57th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 2006)
- 1944Ki Longfellow, American author, playwright, and producer
- 1944Tadashi Irie, Japanese mobster
- 1960Juan Samuel, Dominican-American baseball player and manager
- 1969Raphaël Rouquier, French mathematician and academic
- 1971Nick Hysong, American pole vaulter and coach
- 1974Aloísio da Silva Filho, Brazilian footballer
- 1986Wanda Nara, Argentinian model
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Hodgman, Etta Moten Barnett, Erica Campbell, Orson Welles, Emily Browning, Jay Gordon, Will Champion, Nik Kershaw, Bhumika Chawla, Diane Kruger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 2004.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 2004 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 2003. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 2004
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,729 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 176
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2036
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 2003 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-146)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell (December 11, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1960 – Mike Lookinland, American actor and singer; January 27, 1931 – Gazanfer Özcan, Turkish actor (d. 2009); February 23, 1975 – Natalia Verbeke, Argentinian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887