Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2014 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 2014. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,920 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 973 days or 2.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 98 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 17, 2046.
If a dog named Climin - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 48 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Climin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Climin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1929John Cassavetes
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1945Matti Mäntylä
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1989Elle Evans
- 2002Timothy Chan
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1571Metius, Dutch mathematician and astronomer (d. 1635)
- 1806Jean-Olivier Chénier, Canadian physician (d. 1838)
- 1850Emma Abbott, American soprano and actress (d. 1891)
- 1914Frances Reid, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1938John Braheny, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1943Pit Martin, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2008)
- 1947Allan Jones, English cricketer and umpire
- 1969Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wallflowers)
- 1983Dariusz Dudka, Polish footballer
- 1984Ángel Guirado, Spanish–Filipino footballer
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NUOTSO? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters NUOTSO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Mascolo, Don Mitchell, Lionel Daunais, Melody Klaver, Sybil Danning, Brad Sherwood, Kevin Chamberlin, Ice Cube, Ants Eskola, Field Cate.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 2014.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 2014 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,169,968,185. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blank Space by Taylor Swift as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,702,116 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2014. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 2014 is 385,485. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,286 times in the year 2014. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 2014. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 2014
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 2014
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 8 years old
- Days since birth: 2,920 days
- Days spent sleeping: 973 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 98
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2046
- Age in dog years: 48 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2014 world population: 7,169,968,185
- Number one song: Blank Space by Taylor Swift (December 13, 2014)
- Babies born in 2014: 140,702,116
- Babies born in 2014 every day: 385,485
- Babies born in 2014 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,286 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MMXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1951 – Cassandra Peterson, American actress, television host, and producer; October 29, 1977 – Brendan Fehr, Canadian actor; August 8, 1920 – Leo Chiosso, Italian songwriter and producer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966