Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2014 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 2014. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,286 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,095 days or 3.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 17, 2046.
If a dog named Poyka - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 61 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poyka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Poyka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Norma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1957Steve Taylor
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1721Peter Pelham, English-American organist and composer (d. 1805)
- 1728Pietro Alessandro Guglielmi, Italian composer (d. 1804)
- 1901Carol Dempster, American actress (d. 1991)
- 1901Jean Mermoz, French pilot and politician (d. 1936)
- 1911Ryūzō Sejima, Japanese colonel and businessman (d. 2007)
- 1942Billy Bremner, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1997)
- 1943Joanna Trollope, English author, playwright, and director
- 1980Ryder Hesjedal, Canadian cyclist
- 1982Ryan Grant, American football player
- 1993Mark McMorris, Canadian snowboarder
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Sebastian, Chris Makepeace, Richard Pearson, Lonnie Brooks, Jason Griffith, Herbert Ross, Bobby Nunn, Pierre Rapsat, Walter Becker, Mark Hoppus.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 2014.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 2014 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,169,968,185. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blank Space by Taylor Swift as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,702,116 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2014. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 2014 is 385,485. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,286 times in the year 2014. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 2014. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 2014
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 2014
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 9 years old
- Days since birth: 3,286 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,095 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 111
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2046
- Age in dog years: 61 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2014 world population: 7,169,968,185
- Number one song: Blank Space by Taylor Swift (December 13, 2014)
- Babies born in 2014: 140,702,116
- Babies born in 2014 every day: 385,485
- Babies born in 2014 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,286 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MMXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1972 – Romi Park, Japanese voice actress and singer; November 15, 1970 – Jack Ingram, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 4, 1980 – Jeong Da-bin, South Korean actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909