Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 344th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 11 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Temperance Benasutti - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Temperance Benasutti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Temperance Benasutti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1933Morton Downey, Jr.
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1968Kurt Angle
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1787John Dobson, English architect, designed Eldon Square and Lilburn Tower (d. 1865)
- 1876Pauline Whittier, American golfer (d. 1946)
- 1895Dolores Ibárruri, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 1989)
- 1936Ben Pon, Dutch race car driver
- 1937Darwin Joston, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1938John Braheny, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1966Toby Huss, American actor and screenwriter
- 1967Jason Dozzell, English footballer and manager
- 1984Ángel Guirado, Spanish–Filipino footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paula Patton, Helen Shapiro, Vola Vale, Marcelo D2, Barry Newman, Joe Meek, Ivan Sergei, Kelly Bishop, Arisa Komiya, Nick Berry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 9, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1977 – John Oliver, English-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 2, 1998 – Amber Montana, American actress; May 20, 1984 – Kenny Vasoli, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Starting Line, Person L, and Vacationer).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240