Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2018 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2018 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 2018. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2018 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,396 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 465 days or 1.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 47 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 17, 2050.
If a dog named Nanny - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nanny will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nanny will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1916Kirk Douglas
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1930Buck Henry
- 1931Paddi Edwards
- 1938David Houston
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1945Michael Nouri
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1982Meryll Soriano
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1871Joe Kelley, American baseball player and manager (d. 1943)
- 1898Emmett Kelly, American clown (d. 1979)
- 1901Jean Mermoz, French pilot and politician (d. 1936)
- 1917James Rainwater, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1929Bob Hawke, Australian politician, 23rd Prime Minister of Australia
- 1961David Anthony Higgins, American actor and screenwriter
- 1969Raphaël Rouquier, French mathematician and academic
- 1969Saskia Garel, Jamaican-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (Love and Sas)
- 1979Stephen McPhail, English-Irish footballer
- 1993Mark McMorris, Canadian snowboarder
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laverne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1962The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 2018 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Feltz, Senem Kuyucuoğlu, Gene McDaniels, Henk van Ulsen, Schoolly D, Kaho Minami, Joel Schumacher, Barbara Tarbuck, Ursula Reit, Ben Shenkman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 2018.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 2018 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 2018. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 2018
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 2018
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,396 days
- Days spent sleeping: 465 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 47
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2050
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1956 – Nazan Öncel, Turkish singer-songwriter; May 12, 1955 – Kix Brooks, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Brooks & Dunn); March 4, 1916 – Maurice Argent, American actor (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,714