Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of February 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 1, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 32nd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 649 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908George Pal
- 1917A. K. Hangal
- 1936Tuncel Kurtiz
- 1937Ray Sawyer
- 1939Claude François
- 1947Normie Rowe
- 1954Bill Mumy
- 1969Brian Krause
- 1984Lee Thompson Young
- 1994Ryo Yoshizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 1.
- 1648Elkanah Settle, English poet and playwright (d. 1724)
- 1895Conn Smythe, Canadian businessman (d. 1980)
- 1897Denise Robins, English journalist and author (d. 1985)
- 1906Adetokunbo Ademola, Nigerian jurist, 2nd Chief Justice of Nigeria (d. 1993)
- 1917José Luis Sampedro, Spanish economist and author (d. 2013)
- 1920Mike Scarry, American football player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1939Claude François, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter and dancer (d. 1978)
- 1944Petru Popescu, Romanian-American director, producer, and author
- 1964Linus Roache, English actor
- 1976Phil Ivey, American poker player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 481Vandal king Huneric organises a conference between Catholic and Arian bishops at Carthage.
- 1329King John of Bohemia captures Medvėgalis, an important fortress of the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and baptizes 6,000 of its defenders
- 1713The Kalabalik or Tumult in Bendery results from the Ottoman sultan’s order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- 1942World War II: Josef Terboven, Reichskommissar of German-occupied Norway, appoints Vidkun Quisling the Minister President of the National Government.
- 1968The New York Central Railroad and the Pennsylvania Railroad are merged to form Penn Central Transportation.
- 1974Kuala Lumpur is declared a Federal Territory.
- 1978Director Roman Polanski skips bail and flees the United States to France after pleading guilty to charges of having sex with a 13-year-old girl.
- 1982Senegal and the Gambia form a loose confederation known as Senegambia.
- 1996The Communications Decency Act is passed by the U.S. Congress.
- 2003Space Shuttle Columbia on mission STS-107 disintegrates during reentry into the Earth’s atmosphere, killing all seven astronauts aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for February 1.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 1 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keke Wyatt, Matthew Koma, Harold Prince, Jörn Schlönvoigt, Logan Bartholomew, Mike Willesee, Erika Toda, Gene Tierney, Tony Hancock, Lemar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 1 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 1, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’ by The Righteous Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 6, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1940 – Delbert McClinton, American singer-songwriter; July 9, 1966 – Gillian Blakeney, Australian actress and singer; September 6, 1992 – Fabiola Rodas, Guatemalan singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078