Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 1, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 32nd day of the year 2003. It was the 5th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,866 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,955 days or 5.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 10, 2034.
If a dog named Dango - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dango will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dango will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894John Ford
- 1909George Beverly Shea
- 1937Don Everly
- 1937Ray Sawyer
- 1940Bibi Besch
- 1965Sherilyn Fenn
- 1968Pauly Shore
- 1971Michael C. Hall
- 1979Rachelle Lefevre
- 1992Mao Ichimichi
View the complete list of February 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 1.
- 1761Christiaan Hendrik Persoon, South African-French mycologist and academic (d. 1836)
- 1851Durham Stevens, American lawyer and diplomat (d. 1908)
- 1859Victor Herbert, Irish-American cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1924)
- 1922Renata Tebaldi, Italian soprano (d. 2004)
- 1937Don Everly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Everly Brothers)
- 1942Terry Jones, Welsh actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1946Chris Clark, American singer
- 1956Brahmanandam, Indian actor and singer
- 1958Jackie Shroff, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1969Gabriel Batistuta, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of February 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1327Teenaged Edward III is crowned King of England, but the country is ruled by his mother Queen Isabella and her lover Roger Mortimer.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1884The first volume (A to Ant) of the Oxford English Dictionary is published.
- 1953North Sea flood of 1953 (Dutch, Watersnoodramp, literally “flood disaster”) was a major flood caused by a heavy storm, that occurred on the night of Saturday, 31 January 1953 and morning of Sunday, 1 February 1953. The floods struck the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
- 1968The New York Central Railroad and the Pennsylvania Railroad are merged to form Penn Central Transportation.
- 1974A fire in the 25-story Joelma Building in São Paulo, Brazil kills 189 and injures 293.
- 1979The Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini returns to Tehran, Iran after nearly 15 years of exile.
- 1982Senegal and the Gambia form a loose confederation known as Senegambia.
- 1992The Chief Judicial Magistrate of Bhopal court declares Warren Anderson, ex-CEO of Union Carbide, a fugitive under Indian law for failing to appear in the Bhopal disaster case.
- 1996The Communications Decency Act is passed by the U.S. Congress.
View the complete list of February 1 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 1, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kang Je-gyu, Charlotte Rae, Jamie Luner, Jean Alexander, Arnold Peters, Clémentine Célarié, Carolyne Barry, Lyle Waggoner, Loren Galler-Rabinowitz, Bobby Kimball.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 1 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 1, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 1st February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 1, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 32nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 5th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,866 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,955 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 199
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 10, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy (February 1, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1968 – Mark Vanderloo, Dutch model and actor; September 2, 1914 – Tom Glazer, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003); July 15, 1976 – Jim Jones, American rapper and actor (The Diplomats).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,808