Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 41st day of the year 1938. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,467 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,822 days or 26.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 19, 1969.
If a dog named Diamond - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diamond will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Diamond will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr.
- 1901Stella Adler
- 1910Sofia Vembo
- 1940Kenny Rankin
- 1944Miyoko Akaza
- 1949Nigel Olsson
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1994Makenzie Vega
- 1997Chloë Grace Moretz
View the complete list of February 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1903Waldemar Hoven, German physician (d. 1948)
- 1910Sofia Vembo, Greek singer and actress (d. 1978)
- 1930Robert Wagner, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1944Miyoko Akaza, Japanese actress
- 1967Jacky Durand, French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1979Joey Hand, American race car driver
- 1982Justin Gatlin, American sprinter
- 1983Ricardo Clark, American soccer player
- 1983Vic Fuentes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pierce the Veil, Isles & Glaciers, and Cinematic Sunrise)
- 1997Chloë Grace Moretz, American actress
View the complete list of February 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1846First Anglo-Sikh War: Battle of Sobraon – British defeat Sikhs in final battle of the war
- 1920Józef Haller de Hallenburg performs symbolic wedding of Poland to the sea, celebrating restitution of Polish access to open sea.
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1967The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
View the complete list of February 10 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mildred Harris, August Schellenberg, D. B. Sweeney, Leslie Cheung, Shad Gaspard, Beatriz Michelena, Katrina Johnson, Birdman, Ina Clough, Warren Stevens.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 10, 1938.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th February 1938 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1933. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 22, 1925. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 10, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 41st day of 1938
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,467 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 998
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 19, 1969
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1933 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 22, 1925 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1981 – Jerod Mixon, American actor; July 10, 1946 – Sue Lyon, American actress; September 30, 1964 – Monica Bellucci, Italian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,773