Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 936 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr.
- 1904John Farrow
- 1906Lon Chaney, Jr.
- 1914Larry Adler
- 1926Kostas Mountakis
- 1944Peter Allen
- 1963Philip Glenister
- 1971Lisa Marie Varon
- 1976Keeley Hawes
- 1978Don Omar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1499Thomas Platter, Swiss author and scholar (d. 1582)
- 1905Walter A. Brown, American businessman, founded the Boston Celtics (d. 1964)
- 1909Min Thu Wun, Burmese poet, writer and scholar (d. 2004)
- 1927Leontyne Price, American soprano and actress
- 1944Rufus Reid, American bassist and composer (The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra)
- 1952Lee Hsien Loong, Singaporean general and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Singapore
- 1978Don Omar, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor
- 1980Enzo Maresca, Italian footballer
- 1987Takuya Ishida, Japanese actor
- 1999Tiffany Espensen, Chinese-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355The St Scholastica Day riot breaks out in Oxford, England, leaving 63 scholars and perhaps 30 locals dead in two days.
- 1920Józef Haller de Hallenburg performs symbolic wedding of Poland to the sea, celebrating restitution of Polish access to open sea.
- 1923Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1936Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italian troops launched the Battle of Amba Aradam against Ethiopian defenders.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Connor Paolo, Thu Minh, Burak Kut, Alicia Silverstone, Jung Joon-ho, Neil Pearson, Dido, Emma Williams, Don Porter, Barbara Britton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1977 – Erin Cardillo, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; December 30, 1986 – Caity Lotz, American actress, singer, and dancer; October 4, 1962 – Jon Secada, Cuban-American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178