Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 41st day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,467 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Kostas Mountakis
- 1939Peter Purves
- 1943Ral Donner
- 1975Kool Savas
- 1981Holly Willoughby
- 1983Vic Fuentes
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1991Emma Roberts
- 1994Makenzie Vega
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1606Christine Marie of France (d. 1663)
- 1821Roberto Bompiani, Italian painter (d. 1908)
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr., American actor and director (d. 1950)
- 1924Bud Poile, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1949Harold Sylvester, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949Nigel Olsson, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Spencer Davis Group and Plastic Penny)
- 1964Victor Davis, Canadian swimmer (d. 1989)
- 1967Laura Dern, American actress, director, and producer
- 1986Roberto Jiménez Gago, Spanish footballer
- 2005Rio Suzuki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1923Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Barrie, Jean Yanne, Robert Schimmel, Jessica Collins, Amy Hill, Glenn Carter, Kree Harrison, Seymour Cassel, Michael Owen Bruce, Sofia Vembo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 1964.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1970 – Malcolm-Jamal Warner, American actor and producer; January 9, 1993 – Ashley Argota, American actress and singer; June 18, 1947 – Linda Thorson, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968