Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Judith Anderson
- 1944Miyoko Akaza
- 1944Peter Allen
- 1960Robert Addie
- 1967Vince Gilligan
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1986Yui Ichikawa
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1990Choi Soo-young
- 1991Emma Roberts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1775Charles Lamb, English author (d. 1834)
- 1808Honoré Daumier, French illustrator and painter (d. 1879)
- 1897Judith Anderson, Australian-American actress (d. 1992)
- 1904John Farrow, Australian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1963)
- 1940Kenny Rankin, American singer-songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1962Piero Pelù, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Litfiba)
- 1963Tony Reno, Swedish drummer (Europe)
- 1981Holly Willoughby, English model and television host
- 1983Taiji Ishimori, Japanese wrestler
- 1990Barbara Guarischi, Italian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861Jefferson Davis is notified by telegraph that he has been chosen as provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1920Józef Haller de Hallenburg performs symbolic wedding of Poland to the sea, celebrating restitution of Polish access to open sea.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1954United States President Dwight Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denis Norden, John Kraaijkamp, Sr., Charles Correll, Ryan Eggold, Christoph M. Ohrt, Joseph Schildkraut, Robert Montgomery, David Garrick, Chesney Hawkes, Danilo Bach.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1981.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Celebration by Kool & the Gang as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1952 – Gigi Sabani, Italian television host and singer (d. 2007); December 30, 1989 – Natalie Korneitsik, Estonian model; September 13, 1925 – Mel Tormé, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956