Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 454 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Barrie Ingham
- 1937Roberta Flack
- 1939Peter Purves
- 1960Robert Addie
- 1962Piero Pelù
- 1974Elizabeth Banks
- 1974Ivri Lider
- 1992Misha B
- 1994Makenzie Vega
- 1999Tiffany Espensen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1846Ira Remsen, American chemist and academic (d. 1927)
- 1890Boris Pasternak, Russian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1902Walter Houser Brattain, Chinese-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1987)
- 1920José Manuel Castañón, Spanish lawyer and author (d. 2001)
- 1927Brian Priestman, English conductor and educator (d. 2014)
- 1961George Stephanopoulos, American journalist
- 1964Glenn Beck, American journalist, producer, and author
- 1982Iafeta Paleaaesina, New Zealand rugby player
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin, South Korean actress
- 1991Emma Roberts, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1870The YWCA is founded in New York City.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1967The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Callaway, Rajeshwari Sachdev, Athena Lundberg, Johnny Farina, Sonya Kitchell, Herbert Ellis, Melina Mercouri, Ane Dahl Torp, Reichen Lehmkuhl, Ruth Duccini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Celebration by Kool & the Gang as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1951 – Geoffrey Rush, Australian actor and producer; October 20, 1952 – Melanie Mayron, American actress and director; November 13, 1981 – Shawn Yue, Hong Kong actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173