Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Erik Rhodes
- 1926Kostas Mountakis
- 1949Maxime Le Forestier
- 1963Philip Glenister
- 1964Francesca Neri
- 1971Lisa Marie Varon
- 1978Don Omar
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin
- 1992Misha B
- 1997Chloë Grace Moretz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1775Charles Lamb, English author (d. 1834)
- 1903Waldemar Hoven, German physician (d. 1948)
- 1922Árpád Göncz, Hungarian author, playwright, and politician, 1st President of Hungary (d. 2015)
- 1929Jim Whittaker, American mountaineer
- 1939Peter Purves, English actor
- 1958Michael Weiss, American pianist and composer
- 1964Francesca Neri, Italian actress and producer
- 1979Kristen Viikmäe, Estonian footballer
- 1980Mike Ribeiro, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Josh Akognon, Nigerian-American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1862American Civil War: A Union naval flotilla destroys the bulk of the Confederate Mosquito Fleet in the Battle of Elizabeth City on the Pasquotank River in North Carolina.
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miyuu Sawai, Jim Corr, Emily Kapnek, Morgan Webb, Hugo Ferreira, Fatih Kısaparmak, Steve Harvey, Aditi Gowitrikar, Luke Pasqualino, Rebekah Del Rio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1981.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Celebration by Kool & the Gang as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1980 – Franziska Weisz, Austrian actress; May 9, 1912 – Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican-American actor (d. 1963); January 29, 1953 – Charlie Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968