Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,951 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Pauline Brunius
- 1901Stella Adler
- 1941Michael Apted
- 1949Jim Corcoran
- 1962Piero Pelù
- 1971Lisa Marie Varon
- 1979Daryl Palumbo
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1998Candy Hsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1785Claude-Louis Navier, French physicist and engineer (d. 1836)
- 1898Joseph Kessel, French journalist and author (d. 1979)
- 1903Matthias Sindelar, Austrian footballer and manager (d. 1939)
- 1933Faramarz Payvar, Iranian santur player and composer (d. 2009)
- 1939Peter Purves, English actor
- 1964Glenn Beck, American journalist, producer, and author
- 1975Scott Elrod, German-American actor
- 1980Enzo Maresca, Italian footballer
- 1998Candy Hsu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 2005Rio Suzuki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1846First Anglo-Sikh War: Battle of Sobraon – British defeat Sikhs in final battle of the war
- 1862American Civil War: A Union naval flotilla destroys the bulk of the Confederate Mosquito Fleet in the Battle of Elizabeth City on the Pasquotank River in North Carolina.
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1967The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified.
- 2009The communications satellites Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 collide in orbit, destroying both.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chumy Chúmez, Kim Sung-soo, John Shirley-Quirk, Eunhyuk, Saul Williams, Anna Pavlova, Debi Mazar, Elizabeth Dawn, Clive Davis, Yvonne Reyes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1968 – Julian McMahon, Australian actor and producer; January 26, 1905 – Maria von Trapp, Austrian-American singer (d. 1987); April 28, 1964 – L'Wren Scott, American model and fashion designer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060