Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pistol Pete - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pistol Pete will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pistol Pete will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sofia Vembo
- 1924Max Ferguson
- 1926Kostas Mountakis
- 1932Barrie Ingham
- 1944Miyoko Akaza
- 1975Scott Elrod
- 1979Daryl Palumbo
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1991Emma Roberts
- 1995Haruna Kawaguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1696Johann Melchior Molter, German violinist and composer (d. 1765)
- 1884Frederick Hawksworth, English engineer (d. 1976)
- 1904John Farrow, Australian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1963)
- 1926Sidney Bryan Berry, American general (d. 2013)
- 1930E. L. Konigsburg, American author and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1933Richard Schickel, American journalist, author, and critic
- 1959Lisa McPherson, American homicide victim (d. 1995)
- 1970Nobushige Kumakubo, Japanese race car driver
- 1988Nikita Ramsey, English actress
- 1990Choi Soo-young, South Korean singer-songwriter, actress, and dancer (Girls’ Generation)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1870The YWCA is founded in New York City.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1930Yên Bái mutiny in French Indochina
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1967The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 1989Ron Brown is elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee becoming the first African American to lead a major American political party.
- 2009The communications satellites Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 collide in orbit, destroying both.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Donner, Dan Inosanto, Paul Wesley, Chris Rea, Joe Negroni, Boyd Tinsley, Aslı Tandoğan, Forrest Compton, Walter Egan, Fernando Poe, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1944 – Jean Benguigui, French actor; September 4, 1977 – Lucie Silvas, English singer-songwriter and pianist; March 15, 1986 – Jai Courtney, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172