Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,890 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Maxime Le Forestier
- 1949Nigel Olsson
- 1960Robert Addie
- 1979Daryl Palumbo
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin
- 1986Yui Ichikawa
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1991Emma Roberts
- 1997Chloë Grace Moretz
- 1999Tiffany Espensen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1499Thomas Platter, Swiss author and scholar (d. 1582)
- 1785Claude-Louis Navier, French physicist and engineer (d. 1836)
- 1847Nabinchandra Sen, Bangladeshi poet and author (d. 1909)
- 1868Prince Waldemar of Prussia (d. 1879)
- 1920Neva Patterson, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1929Jim Whittaker, American mountaineer
- 1951Bob Iger, American businessman
- 1964Glenn Beck, American journalist, producer, and author
- 1979Daryl Palumbo, American singer-songwriter (Glassjaw, Head Automatica, and Color Film)
- 1991Emma Roberts, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1920Józef Haller de Hallenburg performs symbolic wedding of Poland to the sea, celebrating restitution of Polish access to open sea.
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Travalena, Mariska Veres, Wanda Jackson, Kim Sung-kyu, John Gustafson, Timo Maas, Joaquin Phoenix, Sakiko Matsui, Tyler Ward, Yuki Saito.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 1982.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1963 – Michael Chiklis, American actor, director, and producer; October 14, 1974 – Natalie Maines, American singer-songwriter (Dixie Chicks); January 31, 1959 – Anthony LaPaglia, Australian footballer, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973