Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,415 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1936Burt Reynolds
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1708Egidio Duni, Italian composer (d. 1775)
- 1900Hans-Georg Gadamer, German philosopher and scholar (d. 2002)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1932Dennis Skinner, English politician
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1947Roy Carrier, American accordion player (d. 2010)
- 1947Yukio Hatoyama, Japanese engineer and politician, 60th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1953Tom Veryzer, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1976Brice Beckham, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Maxime Talbot, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tanaz Eshaghian, Josh Hopkins, Jamie Kennedy, Zeppo Marx, Billy L. Sullivan, Kirk Douglas, James Robertson Justice, Michael Dorn, Lisa Loeb, Willie Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1980 – Jason Gainza, Filipino actor; July 15, 1939 – Calixte Duguay, Canadian singer-songwriter; April 18, 1947 – Greg Quill, Australian-Canadian singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061