Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,480 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,269 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1909Max Baer
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1983Huang Shengyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1649William Carstares, Scottish minister and academic (d. 1715)
- 1796Giovanni Pacini, Italian composer (d. 1867)
- 1915Pat Welsh, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1934Manuel Noriega, Panamanian general and politician, Military Leader of Panama
- 1938Bobby Pickett, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1953Jeb Bush, American banker and politician, 43rd Governor of Florida
- 1957Peter Klashorst, Dutch painter, sculptor, and photographer
- 1964Adrian Hasler, Liechtensteiner police officer and politician, 13th Prime Minister of Liechtenstein
- 1980Rael Artel, Estonian art writer, curator and gallerist
- 1982Jürgen Schmid, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Leong, John Kricfalusi, John McConnell, Stephen Dorff, Dayton Lummis, Chill Wills, Stanley Baxter, Maria Muldaur, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kanye West.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1990 – Kazuki Shimizu, Japanese actor; August 1, 1944 – Andrew G. Vajna, Hungarian-American film producer; January 28, 1967 – Jan Lamb, Chinese singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953