Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,898 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1983Nicki Clyne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1800Henry Fox Talbot, English photographer, invented the calotype (d. 1877)
- 1938Bobby Pickett, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1956H.R., American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains)
- 1962Eric Vanderaerden, Belgian cyclist
- 1972Kelly Slater, American surfer and actor
- 1972Noboru Yamaguchi, South Korean-Japanese author (d. 2013)
- 1973Hernandez, American wrestler and promoter
- 1973Varg Vikernes, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Burzum, Mayhem, and Old Funeral)
- 1974Nick Barmby, English footballer and manager
- 1987Jürgen Kuresoo, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aimee Mann, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Cliff Robertson, Camile Velasco, Mavie Hörbiger, Jessica Alba, Jeff Porcaro, Anouk Grinberg, François Chau, Trevor Kent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1919.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1965 – Stuart Scott, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2015); January 4, 1957 – Patty Loveless, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 9, 1982 – Meryll Soriano, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865