Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1919. It was the 6th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,597 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,199 days or 33.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1950.
If a dog named Adak - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adak will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Adak will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1976André Wickström
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1979Brandy Norwood
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958)
- 1919Eva Gabor, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1928Hattie N. Harrison, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1937Brian Lemon, English pianist and composer
- 1947Derek Shulman, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (Gentle Giant and Simon Dupree and the Big Sound)
- 1969Jennifer Aniston, American actress, director, and producer
- 1972Craig Jones, American keyboard player (Slipknot)
- 1977Ioannis Okkas, Cypriot footballer
- 1980Matthew Lawrence, American actor
- 1986Kees Luyckx, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: M. S. Subbulakshmi, Amy Bruckner, Ethelreda Leopold, Gene Mako, Gina Holden, Anne Lockhart, Isha Koppikar, Merriam Modell, Silvio Rodríguez, Ruby Dee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1919.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1919 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 4, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +206. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1919
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 6th Tuesday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,597 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,199 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,240
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1950
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 4, 1910 (+206)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1942 – Bob Einstein, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 12, 1957 – Sheila E., American singer-songwriter, drummer, and actress; April 19, 1966 – David La Haye, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882