Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1925 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1925. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,851 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,617 days or 31.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1956.
If a dog named Goliath - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goliath will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Goliath will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1708Egidio Duni, Italian composer (d. 1775)
- 1903Hans Redlich, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1917Sidney Sheldon, American author and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1921Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- 1925Virginia E. Johnson, American psychologist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1934David Taylor, English veterinarian and television host (d. 2013)
- 1945Burhan Ghalioun, Syrian academic and politician
- 1957Peter Klashorst, Dutch painter, sculptor, and photographer
- 1980Titi Buengo, Angolan footballer
- 1983Tihhon Šišov, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mark’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Farhad Mehrad, João Gilberto, Kate Lawler, Soraya, Mary Wickes, Sophie Lowe, Chuck Barris, Jayne Mansfield, Judy Reyes, Steve Cochran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1925.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1925 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 20, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 16, 1940. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1925
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 213 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,851 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,617 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,180
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1956
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 20, 1935 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 16, 1940 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1967 – Jeff Corwin, American television host and producer; January 26, 1969 – Michael O'Hearn, American bodybuilder and actor; October 14, 1974 – Natalie Maines, American singer-songwriter (Dixie Chicks).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868