Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1937. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,019 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,006 days or 27.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1968.
If a dog named Blaine - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blaine will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Blaine will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1990Go Ara
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1466Elizabeth of York (d. 1503)
- 1917Sidney Sheldon, American author and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1928Hattie N. Harrison, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1934Mel Carnahan, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 51st Governor of Missouri (d. 2000)
- 1937Brian Lemon, English pianist and composer
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1947Derek Shulman, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (Gentle Giant and Simon Dupree and the Big Sound)
- 1964Ken Shamrock, American martial artist and wrestler
- 1983Rafael van der Vaart, Dutch footballer
- 1984Maxime Talbot, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Misty Upham, Masayo Kurata, Jack B. Sowards, Sharon Tate, Jaden Smith, Ida Maria, Ritchie Valens, Deacon Jones, Rita Cadillac, David Eigenberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1937.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1937 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1933. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1939. Your incompatibility score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1937
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,019 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,006 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,017
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1968
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1933 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1939 (-104)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1976 – Jon Foreman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Switchfoot and Fiction Family); January 1, 1937 – Matt Robinson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002); January 29, 1964 – Roddy Frame, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,805