Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1943. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,708 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,569 days or 26.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 972 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1974.
If a dog named Lionel - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lionel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lionel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Burt Reynolds
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1708Egidio Duni, Italian composer (d. 1775)
- 1821Auguste Mariette, French archaeologist and scholar (d. 1881)
- 1839Josiah Willard Gibbs, American physicist, mathematician, and academic (d. 1903)
- 1890David Drummond, Australian farmer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1902Arne Jacobsen, Danish architect, designed Aarhus City Hall and Radisson Blu Royal Hotel (d. 1971)
- 1953Tom Veryzer, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1957Mitchell Symons, English journalist and author
- 1976André Wickström, Finnish-Swedish comedian and actor
- 1979Brandy Norwood, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1997Yuumi Shida, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EYKOKJULJ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters EYKOKJULJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Little Willie Littlefield, Amanda Palmer, Edward Hardwicke, Fred Immler, Carmen Soo, Amelle Berrabah, Clint Howard, Barbara Lawrence, Scott Bryce, Liam McIntyre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1943.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1943 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,708 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,569 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 972
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1974
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1943 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1928 – Harold Prince, American director and producer; July 25, 1979 – Amy Adams, American singer; April 23, 1961 – George Lopez, American comedian, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,908