Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1943. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,737 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,246 days or 25.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1974.
If a dog named Carey - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Carey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Max Baer
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1956Catherine Hickland
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1981Kelly Rowland
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1800Henry Fox Talbot, English photographer, invented the calotype (d. 1877)
- 1890David Drummond, Australian farmer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1908Vivian Fuchs, English geologist and explorer (d. 1999)
- 1948Yoshihito, Prince Katsura of Japan (d. 2014)
- 1961Carey Lowell, American model and actress
- 1971Damian Lewis, English actor and producer
- 1976Jao Mapa, Filipino actor and painter
- 1980Matthew Lawrence, American actor
- 1982Jürgen Schmid, German footballer
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruben Gonzaga, Harve Presnell, Shay Mitchell, Robin Spry, Cheryl Burke, Mary J. Blige, Ryo Fukawa, Mia Kirshner, Willy DeVille, Don Payne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1943.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1943 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 22 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,737 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,246 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 939
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1974
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1943 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1926 – Prem Nath, Indian actor and director (d. 1992); December 25, 1987 – LJ Reyes, Filipino actress and dancer; May 13, 1924 – Theodore Mann, American director and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,719