Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1953. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,112 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,037 days or 22.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 816 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1984.
If a dog named Woogies - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Woogies will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Woogies will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1909Max Baer
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1983Nicki Clyne
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1755Albert Christoph Dies, German composer and painter (d. 1822)
- 1935Gene Vincent, American singer and guitarist (d. 1971)
- 1938Simone de Oliveira, Portuguese actress and singer
- 1948Al Johnson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Unifics) (d. 2013)
- 1959Bradley Cole, American actor
- 1972Brian Daubach, American baseball player and manager
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
- 1977Ioannis Okkas, Cypriot footballer
- 1984Maarten Heisen, Dutch sprinter
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1794First session of United States Senate opens to the public.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tamara Braun, Ogie Alcasid, Grant Bowler, Tom Skerritt, Susanne Zenor, Katelyn Tarver, Eddie Floyd, Amanda Bearse, Sean Combs, Takis Miliadis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1953.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1953 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 1, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,112 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,037 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 816
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1984
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 1, 1951 (-182)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1986 – Maxene Magalona, Filipino actress; October 16, 1952 – Ron Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 2002); September 27, 1978 – Ani Lorak, Ukrainian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,799