Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1960. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,897 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,299 days or 19.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 742 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1991.
If a dog named Kuzya - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kuzya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kuzya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1983Nicki Clyne
- 1991Hwang Chansung
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1466Elizabeth of York (d. 1503)
- 1934Mary Quant, English-Welsh fashion designer
- 1940Mick Staton, American soldier and politician (d. 2014)
- 1947Yukio Hatoyama, Japanese engineer and politician, 60th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1951Hardo Aasmäe, Estonian geographer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1957Oddmund Finnseth, Norwegian bassist
- 1965Robert David Stevens, Scientist
- 1973Ethan Iverson, American pianist and composer (The Bad Plus)
- 1976Jao Mapa, Filipino actor and painter
- 1983Rafael van der Vaart, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Genesis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bae Yong-joon, Kirby Grant, John Savage, Faith Domergue, Rusty York, Cornell MacNeil, Sippie Wallace, Mark Lanegan, Calvin Johnson, Evelyn Preer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1960 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 2, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,897 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,299 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 742
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1991
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 2, 1937 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-190)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Teen Angel by Mark Dinning (February 15, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1982 – Sofia Boutella, Algerian-American actress and dancer; November 22, 1985 – Austin Brown, American singer-songwriter; November 17, 1994 – Emmanuelle Vera, Filipino actress, host, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022