Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1961. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,320 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,107 days or 19.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1992.
If a dog named Morty - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Morty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1983Nicki Clyne
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1919Eva Gabor, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1926Paul Bocuse, French chef
- 1943Serge Lama, French singer-songwriter
- 1957Mitchell Symons, English journalist and author
- 1974Nick Barmby, English footballer and manager
- 1975Jacque Vaughn, American basketball player and coach
- 1983Andrew Welsh, Australian footballer
- 1983Emmanuel Krontiris, German footballer
- 1985Mike Richards, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Ebba Busch, Swedish politician
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carrie Brownstein, Joan Caulfield, Billy Eckstine, Celine Dion, Reena Roy, Sora Amamiya, Ruth Chatterton, Peter Thorup, Karoline Jagemann, Ernie Terrell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1961.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1961 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Calcutta by Lawrence Welk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1961
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,320 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,107 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 722
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1987 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1955 (-133)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Calcutta by Lawrence Welk (February 13, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1972 – Sarah Vandenbergh, Australian actress; January 22, 1961 – Daniel Johnston, American singer-songwriter; July 20, 1933 – Buddy Knox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945