Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,859 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1755Albert Christoph Dies, German composer and painter (d. 1822)
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1947Roy Carrier, American accordion player (d. 2010)
- 1959Bradley Cole, American actor
- 1962Sheryl Crow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1963Diane Franklin, American actress and producer
- 1974Jaroslav Špaček, Czech ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Marek Špilár, Slovak footballer (d. 2013)
- 1987Ellen van Dijk, Dutch cyclist
- 1989Alexander Büttner, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freddy Quinn, Christopher Biggins, Marlène Jobert, Richard Herd, Christie Brinkley, Grover Washington, Jr., John Duttine, Karl Urban, Adam Pally, Julie Christie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Paula by Paul & Paula as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1945 – Betty Davis, American singer-songwriter; January 27, 1987 – Lily Donaldson, English model; August 20, 1947 – José Wilker, Brazilian actor, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066