Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,825 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 671 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1956Catherine Hickland
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1802Lydia Maria Child, American journalist, author, and activist (d. 1880)
- 1890David Drummond, Australian farmer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1920Farouk of Egypt (d. 1965)
- 1926Leslie Nielsen, Canadian-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1947Yukio Hatoyama, Japanese engineer and politician, 60th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1960Richard Mastracchio, American engineer and astronaut
- 1963Glenn Pennyfather, English footballer
- 1963Nini Stoltenberg, Norwegian activist (d. 2014)
- 1964Adrian Hasler, Liechtensteiner police officer and politician, 13th Prime Minister of Liechtenstein
- 1971Damian Lewis, English actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asi Cohen, Shawn Michaels, Leontine Sagan, Hiroshi Miyauchi, Ryan Gosling, Lee Jong-suk, Laila Rouass, Jill St. John, Harry Anderson, Gene Snitsky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1963.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Paula by Paul & Paula as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1970 – Lara Flynn Boyle, American actress and producer; February 9, 1909 – Carmen Miranda, Portuguese-Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1955); April 30, 1973 – Jeff Timmons, American singer-songwriter and producer (98 Degrees).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935