Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,221 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Corragio - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Corragio will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Corragio will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1799Basil Moreau, French priest, founded the Congregation of Holy Cross (d. 1873)
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1921Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- 1923Antony Flew, English philosopher and academic (d. 2010)
- 1934Manuel Noriega, Panamanian general and politician, Military Leader of Panama
- 1959Marzieh Vahid-Dastjerdi, Iranian educator and politician, Iranian Minister of Health
- 1963Dan Osman, Japanese-American rock climber (d. 1998)
- 1974D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians)
- 1976Jao Mapa, Filipino actor and painter
- 1990Javier Aquino, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joyce Jameson, Gérard Blanc, Estelle Parsons, Ian Tyson, Kim Rae-won, Jhoana Marie Tan, Bob James, Katie Leclerc, Norman Ayrton, Donald Wrye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Paula by Paul & Paula as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1984 – Inna Modja, Malian-French singer; June 30, 1917 – Lena Horne, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2010); January 21, 1976 – Emma Bunton, English singer-songwriter and actress (Spice Girls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199