Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Nukka - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nukka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nukka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1983Huang Shengyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1938Simone de Oliveira, Portuguese actress and singer
- 1939Bryan Gould, New Zealand-English lawyer and politician
- 1948Al Johnson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Unifics) (d. 2013)
- 1962Bestia Salvaje, Mexican wrestler (d. 2008)
- 1963Nini Stoltenberg, Norwegian activist (d. 2014)
- 1965Robert David Stevens, Scientist
- 1967Ty Treadway, American actor and talk show host
- 1972Brian Daubach, American baseball player and manager
- 1974Alex Jones, American radio host and author
- 1977Mike Shinoda, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Linkin Park and Fort Minor)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794First session of United States Senate opens to the public.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie T. Wallace, George Innes, Samantha Fox, Denzel Washington, David Clennon, Natalie Martinez, Melville Ruick, Kayoko Shibata, John Carradine, Ciara Hanna.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Paula by Paul & Paula as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1964 – Masahiko Kondō, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and race car driver; January 1, 1942 – Judy Stone, Australian singer; March 9, 1979 – Melina Perez, American wrestler and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,276