Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1976. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,287 days or 14.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 2007.
If a dog named Broseph - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Broseph will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Broseph will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Max Baer
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1962Sheryl Crow
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1977Mike Shinoda
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1764Joseph Chénier, French poet and playwright (d. 1811)
- 1800Henry Fox Talbot, English photographer, invented the calotype (d. 1877)
- 1908Vivian Fuchs, English geologist and explorer (d. 1999)
- 1943Serge Lama, French singer-songwriter
- 1945Burhan Ghalioun, Syrian academic and politician
- 1967Ty Treadway, American actor and talk show host
- 1972Steve McManaman, English footballer
- 1974D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians)
- 1981Kelly Rowland, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1984Maarten Heisen, Dutch sprinter
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Collien Ulmen-Fernandes, Mai Satoda, Brian McKnight, Ioan Gruffudd, Karan Singh Grover, Carl Jackson, Greg Ham, Neon Hitch, Keiko, Iron & Wine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1976.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1976 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 9, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 22, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1976
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 209 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,862 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,287 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 538
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2007
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 9, 1948 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 22, 1955 (-131)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon (February 14, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1941 – Irma Thomas, American singer-songwriter; December 30, 1970 – Sister Bliss, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Faithless); March 16, 1964 – Patty Griffin, American singer-songwriter (Band of Joy).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,023